The Spring Farmers’ Market is here! This week, we’ll have live music by Mister Joe. In celebration of our local food scene, we’re making our tasty breakfast pizzas, topped with cheese, local farm eggs, and any 3 additional ingredients of your choice. Our full fermented beverages menu will be available Jennings Java will be serving coffee pour overs in the market held in our large event space. Visit our neighbor at Girl UPcycled Studio for handcrafted goods for your home or a gift. Expect a variety of local products, including freshly artisanal goat cheese, baked goods, local maple syrup, pasture raised meats, raw local honey, seasonal produce and mushrooms, handmade craft items, natural soaps, and more at the market.
Below you’ll find all participating vendors, which will change from week to week. Keep an eye on the Zanesville Farmers Market Facebook page to see an updated list of products and vendors each week.
- Baker Farms - maple syrup and seasonal produce
- Bee Barons LLC - local raw honey, candles and hand balm
- Down the Road Farm - kale, lettuce, spinach, radishes, turnips, carrots, ramps, Shiitake mushrooms and spring flowers
- Handmade for Mom and Babe - beard oil, bath bombs, soaps and shower melts
- Harlan Farms - a wide variety of raw milk goat cheeses, canned products, baked goods and seasonal produce
- Havens Hill - fresh breads, jams and jellies, knitted items, all natural soaps and lip balms
- Hinkle Farms - pasture raised beef, eggs, and seasonal produce: carrots, kale, lettuce, micro greens, radishes, spinach and turnips
- Hittle Farms - honey, lettuce, pasture raised chicken and eggs
- Hope Family Farms - grassfed beef and eggs
- Huston Farms - locally preserved products utilizing produce from the farm
- Jennings Java Coffee Roasters LLC - locally roasted coffee
- Jodi's Baked Goods - wide selection of baked goods, including breads, cinnamon rolls, cookies, pies, pepperoni rolls, etc.
- Jose Madrid Salsa - over 20 different types of salsa, all made in Zanesville, Ohio
- Lapp It Up Kombucha - kombucha on tap and by the bottle, kits
- Mayapple Farms - mushrooms and log kits, ramps, potted native plants and dried herbs
- Pappy's plants - crafts and succulents
- Szilvia's Ligneous - cutting boards
- Thacker Hollow Studios - cold process, hot process, and glycerin soaps, bath bombs, bath truffles, bubble bars and bath wands
- The Crone's House - loose leaf teas
- The Glory Be Homestead - farm eggs, homemade soap, and small batch, pasture-raised meats, including beef, chicken and pork
- Winding Trails Maple Syrup - Ohio maple syrup