Opening day of the Spring Farmers’ Market is here! This week, we’ll have live music by Brandon Middleton. We are excited to jump start the growing season with the Zanesville Farmers’ Market. In celebration of our local food scene, we’re making our tasty breakfast pizzas, topped with cheese, local farm eggs, and any 3 additional ingredients of your choice. Our full fermented beverages menu will be available Jennings Java will be serving coffee pour overs in the market held in our large event space. Visit our neighbor at Girl UPcycled Studio for handcrafted goods for your home or a gift. Expect a variety of local products, including freshly artisanal goat cheese, baked goods, local maple syrup, pasture raised meats, raw local honey, seasonal produce and mushrooms, handmade craft items, natural soaps, and more at the market.
Below you’ll find all participating vendors, which will change from week to week. Keep an eye on the Zanesville Farmers Market Facebook page to see an updated list of products and vendors each week.
3/9 VENDOR LISTING
- Baker Farms - maple and walnut syrup and seasonal produce
- The Crone's House - organically grown teas and spices, candle and soap making supplies, and handcrafted items
- Harlan Farms - a wide variety of raw milk goat cheeses
- Hinkle Farms - pasture raised beef and seasonal produce
- Hittle Farms - chicken, eggs, seasonal produce
- Hope Family Farms - grassfed beef
- Huston Farms - bloody Mary mix, hot sauce, salsa, ketchup, and pickles all made with produce from their farms
- Jennings Java - small batch, single origin roasted coffee. Available as a pour over, whole bean or ground
- Jodi's Baked Goods - wide selection of baked goods, including breads, cinnamon rolls, cookies, pies, etc.
- Jose Madrid Salsa - assortment of Zanesville made salsa
- Lapp It Up Kombucha - kombucha on tap, bottled kombucha, and kits
- Pappy's plants - succulents and craft items
- Szilvia's Ligneous - cutting boards
- The Glory Be Homestead - farm eggs and small batch, pasture-raised meats, including beef, chicken, lamb, and pork
- Thacker Hollow Studios - artisan soap
- Wag Swag - craft beer dog biscuits
- Winding Trails - maple syrup