Our first step toward a year round Zanesville Farmers Market is here! Join us in creating a local food economy that thrives and embrace the joys of seasonal cooking every Saturday at our indoor farmers' market at Weasel Boy Brewing.
Join us December 1 for a variety of local products, including freshly baked goods, goat cheese, pasture raised meat, seasonal produce, handmade craft items, and more. The brewery will be open for beer and breakfast pizza sales for the hungry buyers. Cheers!
12/1 VENDOR LISTING
- Bush Valley Farm - pasture raised beef, chicken, lamb and pork
- Curly Girl Farm - sweet potatoes, assorted squash varieties, greens, dried flowers and homemade apple butter
- Harlan Farms - a wide variety of raw milk goat cheeses
- Hinkle Farms - pasture raised beef, farm eggs, seasonal produce, including arugula, green onions, radishes, spinach
- Hittle Farms - eggs and pasture raised chicken
- Handmade for Mom and Me - all natural beard oil and soap
- Hope Family Farms - grassfed beef
- Huston Farms - locally produced products utilizing produce from the farm
- Jodi's Baked Goods - wide selection of baked goods, including breads, cinnamon rolls, cookies, pies, etc.
- Jose Madrid Salsa - over 20 different kinds of salsa made right here in Zanesville since 1989
- Lapp It Up Kombucha - kombucha on tap, bottled kombucha, and kits
- Momma Gail's Baked Goods - made from scratch cakes, cookies, fudge, pies, and more
- Pappy's plants - succulents and crafts
- Thacker Hollow Studio - artisanal soap products