Our first step toward a year round Zanesville Farmers Market is here! Join us in creating a local food economy that thrives and embrace the joys of seasonal cooking every Saturday at our indoor farmers' market at Weasel Boy Brewing.
Join us November 10 for day two of the fall farmers' market. Look forward to a variety of local products, including freshly baked goods, goat cheese, loose leaf teas, pasture raised meat, seasonal produce, small batch roasted coffee, handmade craft items, and more. The brewery will be open for beer and pizza sales for the hungry buyers. Cheers!
11/10 VENDOR LISTING
- Big Kick Coffee - small batch fire roasted coffee in a 100 year old classic roaster. Available in whole bean or ground.
- The Crone's House - organically grown teas and spices, candle and soap making supplies, and handcrafted items
- Curly Girl Farm - sweet potatoes, assorted squash varieties, greens, dried flowers and homemade apple butter
- Havens Hill - jams and jellies, all natural soaps and lip balms, fresh breads and handmade items
- Harlan Farms - a wide variety of raw milk goat cheeses
- Hittle Farms - carrots, peppers, eggs and chicken
- Hope Family Farms - grassfed beef
- Jodi's Baked Goods - wide selection of baked goods, including breads, cinnamon rolls, cookies, pies, etc.
- Jose Madrid Salsa - assortment of Zanesville made salsa
- Lapp It Up Kombucha - kombucha on tap, bottled kombucha, and kits
- Momma Gail's Baked Goods - made from scratch cakes, cookies, fudge, pies, and more
- Pappy's plants - succulents and crafts
- The Glory Be Homestead - farm eggs and small batch, pasture-raised meats, including beef, chicken, lamb, and pork
- Thacker Hollow Studios - artisan soap